Assistant Professor, Aviation Professional
Dr. Alper Dalkiran has 19 years of expertise in the Aviation and Airports Industry. He has worked for IT Projects, Integration Projects, Technology-Based IT Project Management, and Lecturer in the School of Aviation. He has studied “maintenance management” in his M.Sc. degree and developed an “Airport Sustainability Methodology” in his Ph.D. thesis. He has been assigned accountable roles for 12 years of both project and operations management, also he has a proven ability of successful deliveries of many projects in the Aviation, Telecom & Finance industries. Alper has completed his Ph.D. degree in June 2017. He is looking for an agile and dynamic role to work in Aviation Industry to meet and deliver client expectations with teams, partners, departments.
He has nominated as Assistant Professor in 2019 in the School of Aviation, SDU, Keciborlu, Isparta, Turkey. He is teaching in the below classes.
- Introduction to Aviation
- Flight Information and Theory
- Navigational Aids
- Airport System
- Project Management
- Aviation Safety
- Flight Performance
Airport ICT Management
He has worked as an Airport Electronics Engineer, Systems Administrator, Airport IT Chief, and Airport ICT Manager in the below Airports.
- Ataturk Airport, Istanbul, Turkey
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir, Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen airport, Istanbul, Turkey
- Esenboga Airport, Ankara, Turkey
- Enfidha Airport, Sousse, Tunus
- Tbilisi Airport, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Cairo Airport, Cairo, Egypt
- Muscat Airport, Muscat, Oman
Airport Project Management
He has assigned several airport migrations, expansion, greenfield, and development projects around the world.
- ADB, International Terminal Building
- ESB, Domestic and International Terminal Building
- IST, Domestic Terminal Development and Migration
- SAW, International Terminal Migration
- TBS, International Terminal Building and Migration
- NBE, International Terminal Building
- CAI, International Terminal Building
- MCT, International Terminal Building